Friday, May 7, 2010

Homemade Furniture Polish

Today, I was determine to find a homemade furniture polish that I liked. I looked at a couple. The first one I found was just olive oil and lemon juice but a large amount of each. The second one, I liked a lot better. Mix the juice of one lemon or 4 tablespoons of lemon juice, 3 tablespoons of water, and two teaspoons of olive oil in a spray bottle. Spray on wood surface then wipe with a cotton cloth. This makes a small batch. You don't want to make a large batch because the olive oil will turn bad within a short period of time. I like the light lemon smell

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love making my own natural cleaners and such. I will definitely try some of them you have posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking my blog out. I love these.

    ReplyDelete