Monday, April 5, 2010

Chore Charts

My daughter, who is four has a chore chart that she has to complete daily. Where it has put up silverware, I use it for setting the table. When she finally get a smiley face in all the boxes, I will make her a new dress. I put an X in the box if we are not here to complete the task.


I also have a chore chart for the week. It is broken down by rooms. I basically do a room or an area a day. If I can not do it one day, then I have to make it up at some point before or after. I have left the weekends free so that if we go out of town or do something it does not interfere.



I hope this helps you to be more organized...

2 comments:

  1. Thank - I really like your Chart:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you! I also like your chart...I am trying to find something for my little girl...who is just starting to help w/ chores. I want to do something w/ photos of the objects to help her. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete