Friday, March 5, 2010

Foaming Hand Soap...

As JC was learning to potty, we were washing hands A LOT. At home, I started using the foaming soap instead of gel hand soap because it was easier for her to wash her hands by herself. About the same time one on the segments on GMA was about saving some money. The lady that was on GMA stated that instead of buying refills for the foaming soap buy the refill for the hand gel soap. To refill the container that you have already purchase, put about two tablespoons of gel soap in with about 8 oz of water (leave a little bit of room). Then put the lid back on it and shake. I used Method which I know can be purchased at Target and Ingles. The refill bag, which contains 34 oz, will last over a year in my house and that is filling up three containers. I will try to use it with the homemade dish soap but that will be a while because I still have over half a bag left.

No comments:

Post a Comment