Monday, March 1, 2010

Getting Started...

I am writing this blog to share some of the cheap ways to do everyday things and websites. Over the past year on Facebook, I have posted several things I have found to save money and have received a great response from them therefore I thought I would start a blog.
First and foremost, I try to make a good deal of the items my family needs. If we need clothes for a special occasion or a holiday, I will make them. I shop at thrift stores and consignment stores. A great deal of the food I prepare for the family is made from scratch.
I hope you will find some of the information useful. Some ideas maybe a little extreme for some but I hope all will find something that can be used. Enjoy !!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Romona! Love your blog. So glad I found it. Can't wait to learn from you.

    Love, The Riley's

    ReplyDelete