Monday, March 1, 2010

Hot Cocoa

This past Christmas, I made jar mixes for family and friends. As I was looking on the Internet for recipes I can across www.budget101.com. Here I found black bean soup, an Italian dinner night, Pizza dinner night, and cookies. I have not tried any of them but have been told by the receivers that everything was great. Every bag got a jar of hot cocoa mix. This is the only thing I have had and it is one of the best I have tried.

Hot Cocoa:
1 cup powdered coffee creamer
1 cup dried milk
1 cup sugar (I did make several with a sugar alternative)
1/2 cup cocoa

1 Tablespoon per 1/4 cup of hot water or 5 Tablespoons to 1 mug. I use milk instead of water, it makes it more creamy...

When I purchase the items to make it, I buy the largest container that I can. I am saving money because I am buying in bulk and using less packaging because I am not buying several little containers multiple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment