Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Two websites/blogs I found today.

Earlier today, I was on the hunt for how to make your own wipes. I found this website... http://www.make-your-own-baby-stuff.com. On here I found lots and lots of how to do your own baby stuff... making your own baby food, keepsakes, clothes, and lots of other cool things. I was looking at the clothes when I found a super cute newborn gown made from a t-shirt. So I click and found another amazing website/blog called http://thismamamakesstuff.com. Oh my, I was in heaven. She shops at thrift store and remakes items into something different. This woman is amazing. I am now wanting to start sewing all kinds of stuff and wanting to head to Atlanta to some cool thrift stores to find some finds...

1 comment:

  1. When Mikey was a baby, we made his baby food. It was actually cheaper and obviously better for him.
    My mom and mom in law and I all got together one day and made tons of it. It was so easy. One time we were in Atlanta and we ran out of homemade food so we bought a a couple jars...he wouldn't eat it! So, we tried it and the stuff was NASTY! haha.

    ReplyDelete