Thursday, March 4, 2010

My All purpose cleaner...

When I need to scrub down the kitchen, I do the following...

fill the sink about a quarter of the way with warm water
add dish soap (today I started using my homemade dish soap)
add about 1/2 cup of vinegar
add about 1/8 cup baking soda

When the baking soda is added, it will react to the vinegar and fuzz.

Wipe whatever you want to clean with a rage or washcloth.

If you would like for it to have a nice scent, add a couple of drops of essential oil.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, my name is Geanine. Chris Cruise (my brother in law) told me about your blog. I really like it. I love keeping my family healthy and doing it for cheap. I add lavender essential oil to my AP cleaner. They used it during the Black Plague and have found that it possibly disinfects better than Lysol. Just thought I would share. It smells incredible too :) Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to be able to use essential oils for scent my cleaning supplies but at this time it is not in the budget... I will add it to the post. As soon as my budget will allow me to splurge a little, I am going to buy some... :)

    ReplyDelete